Marion Edwards Park
|Showing 1 of 1||
Austrian (Vienna, Austria, 1919 – April 30, 2016, Greensboro, North Carolina) Primary
Charles Sydney Hopkinson
American (1869 - 1962) Primary
Marion Edwards Park1992
64.75 x 44.75 x 3 in. (164.465 x 113.665 x 7.62 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- canvas - Closely woven textile made in various weights, usually of flax, hemp, jute, or cotton, used especially for sails, tarpaulins, awnings, upholstery, bags, and as a support for oil painting.
- Masonite (TM) - A registered trademark for a type of hardboard building material first made in 1924 by William H. Mason. Masonite is a wet process fiberboard composed of fine wood fibers compressed into a dense, rigid sheet with heat. The fibers are held together by the natural binders from the pulp with no additional adhesive. Masonite boards do not bend or warp easily but the sheets are brittle and break under pressure.
- oil paint - A paint made by grinding pigments with a drying oil such as linseed oil. After 1940 alkyd binders were often added to oil paint to provide faster drying times.
- oil paintings - Creative works in the medium of oil paint.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- presidents - Appointed or elected heads of groups, states, or organizations. Included are elected officials serving as both chief of state and chief political executive in a republic having a presidential government. Also included are the heads of organizations such as banks, clubs, and corporations when used as the official job title for those positions.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Marion Edwards Park".View current selection of records as: