- Refers to the culture and styles that developed in antiquity in the geographical area of modern Turkey.
- Open bowl-shaped vessels, used chiefly for drinking, often having one handle, but sometimes two handles or none, generally on a low foot-ring; also includes similar bowl-shaped vessels, generally without handles, resting on a stem and supported by a spreading foot. Occasionally made with a lid.
- Those portions of, or attachments to, objects that are designed to be grasped by the hand.
- Fragments of a ceramic or glass vessel from just below the rim.
- Limited to fragments of pottery or glass.
Click an image to view a larger version
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios: