- Refers to the culture and styles that developed in antiquity in the geographical area of modern Turkey.
- Refers to the period roughly from the beginning of the 2nd millennium BCE, when Assyrian rulers first appeared in northern Mesopotamia and continuing until the fall of their empire in 612 BCE.
- Refers to the culture of the island of Cyprus, particularly during the Bronze Age from about 2300 to 1050 BCE.
- Bringing articles of trade or commerce into a country from abroad for sale or exchange.
Late Iron Age
- Refers to a phase of Iron Age culture noted for particular technological and social developments, including the tempering of iron implements.
- The art and practice of applying pigments suspended in water, oil, egg yolk, molten wax, or other liquid to a surface to create an expressive or communicative image. Paint is usually, but not always, applied with a brush. For the application of paint primarily to protect a surface or add a general color, use "painting (coating)."
- Limited to fragments of pottery or glass.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: