The Village Wedding
|Showing 1 of 1||
The Village WeddingAfter 1883
7 1/4 in. x 12 1/8 in. (18.42 cm x 30.8 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- crwths - Bowed or plucked box lyres of ancient Wales, surviving into the early 19th century.
- processions - Occasions consisting of a group of people moving in orderly succession in a formal ceremonial context. For large public processions of a festive nature, often including floats and marching bands and held in honor of an anniversary, person, or event, use "parades."
- rites of passage - Ritual ceremonies performed to facilitate or mark a person's change of status upon any of several important social and personal occasions, such as the onset of puberty.
- weddings - Ceremonies or rites joining a couple in matrimony, with its attendant festivities. For the state of marriage, use "marriage (social construct)."
- Image Dimensions: 7 1/4 x 12 1/8 in. (18.415 x 30.798 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "The Village Wedding".View current selection of records as: