Albert Winslow Barker
American (1874 - 1947) Primary
A Pennsylvania Glen1931
3 15/16 in. x 2 7/8 in. (10 cm x 7.3 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- glens - Small, narrow, and often secluded valleys usually with steep sides and flat bottoms; originally restricted to the mountainous areas of Scotland and Ireland.
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. May also refer to a building for human occupation, for some purpose other than that of an ordinary dwelling; with this usage, "house" is generally prefaced (e.g., "cowhouse," "almshouse").
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Plate Dimensions: 3 15/16 x 2 7/8 in. (10.001 x 7.303 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BEUKQ" and [Object]Display Artist is "Albert Winslow Barker".View current selection of records as: