Albert Winslow Barker
American (1874 - 1947) Primary
The Wood Lot1930
13 3/4 in. x 9 13/16 in. (34.93 cm x 24.92 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- carts - Strong vehicles, having two or sometimes three wheels and without springs. Usually animal-drawn and built for utility purposes, used in farming operations, and for carrying heavy goods. Some varieties were designed as sporting vehicles or for personal transportation. For utility vehicles having four wheels, use "wagons."
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- prints - Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- snow - Frozen precipitation in the form of white or translucent hexagonal ice crystals that fall in soft, white flakes.
- winter - Usually the coldest season of the year, occurring between autumn and spring.
- Plate Dimensions: 13 3/4 x 9 13/16 in. (34.925 x 24.924 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "ZTML" and [Object]Display Artist is "Albert Winslow Barker".View current selection of records as: