John Belmar Hall
American (active ca. 1919 - ) Primary
Old Man and Woman20th century
4 in. x 6 in. (10.16 cm x 15.24 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- books - Items comprising a collection of leaves of paper, parchment, wood, stiffened textile, ivory, metal tablets, or other flat material, that are blank, written on, or printed, and are strung or bound together in a volume.
- interior views - Refers to photographs or other representations of the inside of a building or other structure or object that has interior and exterior space.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
- Conversations: Selected Works from the Jacqueline Koldin Levine ’46 and Howard Levine Collection , Sep 10, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012
- Image Dimensions: 4 x 6 in. (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Jacqueline Koldin Levine and Howard H. Levine Collection".View current selection of records as: