|Showing 1 of 1||
Pen and ink
15.375 x 16.125 in. (39.053 x 40.958 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2018.8.36
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Drawings
Collection: The Judith Masur Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- design - Discipline comprising the creation of conceptual schemes for the organization or appearance of graphic works, objects, structures, or systems.
- flower - General term for any decorative motif in the form of a flower, which is the showy reproductive part of flowering plants or angiosperms. Common examples are motifs resembling roses, tulips, lilies, or daisies.
- flower - Material comprising flowers, which are the reproductive portion of any plant in the division Magnoliophyta (Angiospermae).
- logos - Devices that are specifically symbol- or picture based, designed for ready recognition to identify a product, company, or organization and sometimes used as trademarks. For those graphic images similarly used but more word- or letter-based, see "logotypes." For devices in any form that specifically identify a person or object as belonging to a group or organization, sometimes denoting rank or office, see "insignia."
- Sheet Dimensions: 15.375 x 16.125 in. (39.053 x 40.958 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Logo Design".View current selection of records as: