|Showing 1 of 1||
British (1865 - 1959) Primary
Chalk on brown paper
11.625 x 10.5 in. (29.528 x 26.67 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2019.4.48
Geography: Europe, England
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Drawings
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- chalk - A fine-grained limestone, or soft, earthy form of calcium carbonate; used chiefly in putty, crayons, paint, rubber products, linoleum, and as a pigment and abrasive.
- drapery - Representations of the fall of cloth, as depicted in visual art.
- drawing - Producing visible forms primarily by delineation, usually by the direct application of material or instrument to the surface of the support.
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Sheet Dimensions: 11.625 x 10.5 in. (29.528 x 26.67 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Drawing".View current selection of records as: