Two Thousand Years of London2000
20 x 21 in. (50.8 x 53.34 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2019.4.81
Geography: Europe, England
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Screen Prints
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- architecture - Structures or parts of structures that are the result of conscious construction, are of practical use, are relatively stable and permanent, and are of a size and scale appropriate for--but not limited to--habitable buildings. Works of architecture are manifestations of the built environment that is typically classified as fine art, meaning it is generally considered to have aesthetic value, was designed by an architect (whether or not his or her name is known), and constructed with skilled labor. For the art or science of designing and building structures, use "architecture (discipline)."
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- buildings - Structures, generally enclosed, that are used or intended to be used for sheltering an activity or occupancy.
- cities - Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Generally, cities designate large or important communities with population, status, and internal complexity greater than most towns in the region.
- history - Discipline that studies the chronological record of events, such as affecting a nation, community, individual, object, or place, based on a critical examination of source materials and usually presenting an explanation of their causes.
- screen prints - Prints made by exclusively using the process of screen printing, whether originated by hand or photographically.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 20 x 21 in. (50.8 x 53.34 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BTVML".View current selection of records as: