Flounder, illustration for "The Silent Gondoliers"
|Showing 1 of 1||
Greek (1939 - ) Primary
Flounder, illustration for "The Silent Gondoliers"ca. 1983
Pen and ink
19.125 x 14.875 in. (48.578 x 37.783 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2019.22.3
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Drawings
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- books - Items comprising a collection of leaves of paper, parchment, wood, stiffened textile, ivory, metal tablets, or other flat material, that are blank, written on, or printed, and are strung or bound together in a volume.
- canals - Artificial navigable waterways.
- gondolas - Long, narrow, flat-bottomed, bilaterally asymmetrical boats having a tall ornamental stem, propelled by a single sculling oar and used as water taxis along the canals of Venice.
- illustration - The art or process of providing drawings or other pictures intended to elucidate a description, story, or other written material, usually in a book or periodical.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 19.125 x 14.875 in. (48.578 x 37.783 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Flounder, illustration for "The Silent Gondoliers".View current selection of records as: