|Showing 1 of 1||
Greek (1939 - ) Primary
Pablo PicassoLate 20th century
Lithograph with watercolor and acrylic
30.75 x 22.5 in. (78.105 x 57.15 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2019.23.1
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- artists - People who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, see "performing artists."
- light bulbs - Bulb-shaped dilatations of glass tubes used as the container of an incandescent filament or fourescent light, typically placed in a fixture or lamp that is connected to electricity.
- painting - The art and practice of applying pigments suspended in water, oil, egg yolk, molten wax, or other liquid to a surface to create an expressive or communicative image. Paint is usually, but not always, applied with a brush. For the application of paint primarily to protect a surface or add a general color, use "painting (coating)."
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 30.75 x 22.5 in. (78.105 x 57.15 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Pablo Picasso ".View current selection of records as: