|Showing 1 of 1||
Greek (1939 - ) Primary
Winston ChurchillCa. 1970 - 1997
Lithograph with watercolor and acrylic
21.5 x 17.5 in. (54.61 x 44.45 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2019.23.2
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- flags - Pieces of cloth or other flexible material, usually attached along one side to a pole or cord, intended for such purposes as symbolizing a nation or organization, or as a means of signaling.
- politicians - Refers to people who are actively involved in politics, particularly party politics, or, more specifically, to people who hold or seek political office.
- politics - The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 21.5 x 17.5 in. (54.61 x 44.45 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Winston Churchill".View current selection of records as: