- Those that advocate or engage in vigorous action, persuasion, or campaigning related to political or social causes.
- Personal liberties that belong to each individual due to his or her status as a citizen of a particular country or community.
- Those who take the lead in any enterprise or movement, or who guide the actions and opinions of followers.
- People appointed to perform liturgical duties or other services in a Christian church, or who hold authority by virtue of their rank within a Christian religious order or similar organization.
- Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- The theory describing various aspects of social disintegration involving individuals, groups or social classes.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: