- Pictorial or three-dimensional representations in any medium of an event or story, including historical and fictional events.
- Any natural aging process and its effects on materials. In conservation science refers to effects on paper and other materials; as opposed to accelerated (or "artificial") aging.
- Refers to people who are actively involved in politics, particularly party politics, or, more specifically, to people who hold or seek political office.
- Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- Elected officials serving as both chief of state and chief political executive in a republic having a presidential government; may also designate the heads of organizations such as banks, clubs, and corporations when used as the official job title for those positions.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: