- Those that advocate or engage in vigorous action, persuasion, or campaigning related to political or social causes.
- Persons responsible for the intellectual content of books or other writings, namely those who write or otherwise compose books, articles, poems, plays, or other works which involve literary composition. The works are often, but not always, intended for publication.
- Those trained or working in the field that studies the chronological record of events, such as affecting a nation, community, individual, object, or place, based on a critical examination of source materials.
- Refers to those deeply versed in philosophy, especially those who create or develop views or theories on philosophical questions.
- Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: