Girl from Brooklyn -- Barbara Streisand
|Showing 1 of 1||
American (1921 - 1975) Primary
Girl from Brooklyn -- Barbara Streisand1966
30.125 x 20.75 in. (76.518 x 52.705 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- actors - Persons who use movement, gesture, facial expressions, speaking, and intonation to create a fictional character for the stage, motion pictures, or television.
- distortion - The quality or state in a painting or of an object due to the use of optical illusions, manipulated surfaces, or discordantly juxtaposed images.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- singers - People who perform vocal music.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Sheet Dimensions: 30.125 x 20.75 in. (76.518 x 52.705 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Girl from Brooklyn -- Barbara Streisand".View current selection of records as: