American (1949 – ) Primary
Archival Pigment Print
20 x 24 in. (50.8 x 60.96 cm)
Gift of Ashish and Mona Parikh
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2020.12.12
Geography: North and Central America, United States, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints
This object has the following keywords:
- black-and-white photographs - Refers to a broad class of photographs having images in gray tones, black, and white, and sometimes one hue (which can result from chemical processes used, including toning, or from aging).
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- mothers - Women who have children, either biologically or by adoption.
- Refers to still images produced from radiation-sensitive materials (sensitive to light, electron beams, or nuclear radiation), generally by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, paper, glass, or metal. Photographs may be positive or negative, opaque or transparent. The concept does not include reproductive prints of documents and technical drawings, for which descriptors found under "
" are more appropriate. The concept may include photographs made by digital means.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BCWXM".View current selection of records as: