- Refers to a broad class of photographs having images in gray tones, black, and white, and sometimes one hue (which can result from chemical processes used, including toning, or from aging).
- People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- Women who have children, either biologically or by adoption.
- Refers to still images produced from radiation-sensitive materials (sensitive to light, electron beams, or nuclear radiation), generally by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, paper, glass, or metal. Photographs may be positive or negative, opaque or transparent. The concept does not include reproductive prints of documents and technical drawings, for which descriptors found under "" are more appropriate. The concept may include photographs made by digital means.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: