Riding the Brahmas
|Showing 1 of 1||
American (1916 – 1993) Primary
Riding the Brahmas1938
6 x 8 in. (15.24 x 20.32 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2022.12.7
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
This object has the following keywords:
- bulls - Adult males of cattle, oxen, bison, camel, moose, walrus, whale, seal, rhinoceros, hippopotamus, giraffe, elephant, dolphin, and other animals.
- equestrians - People who ride horses.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
Magafan, Ethel, 1915 or 1916-1993
- Ethel Magafan photograph and printed material, 1950-1982
- WWasW in Amer. art, 1985
- N.Y. times, 4/29/93:
- OCLC, viewed May 6, 2009
- WPA - WPA: a tag, which covers both Works Progress Administration and its later iteration Works Projects Administration.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Riding the Brahmas".View current selection of records as: