Women's Lives20th century
11 3/4 x 11 3/4 in. (29.845 x 29.845 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2022.12.107
Geography: Africa, Zimbabwe
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Paintings
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- 20th century
- acrylic paint - Paint consisting of pigments or dyes bound in an emulsion of acrylic, which is a colorless, transparent, thermoplastic synthetic resin made by the polymerization of acrylic acid derivatives. Acrylic paint is water soluble while wet and fast drying, but once the paint has dried, it is flexible and resistant to water. Acrylic paint was first made commercially available in the 1950s.
- acrylic paintings - Creative works in the medium of acrylic paint.
- houses - Individual dwellings designed to be occupied by a single tenant or family. May also refer to a building for human occupation, for some purpose other than that of an ordinary dwelling; with this usage, "house" is generally prefaced (e.g., "cowhouse," "almshouse").
- water activities - Describes activities that occur in relation to a body of water.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Zimbabwean - The style and culture of Zimbabwe or of Black Rhodesians in the former Rhodesia.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BAUNU".View current selection of records as: