British (London, 1743 - October 9, 1822, London) Primary
British (1752 - 1845, London) Painter
Birds-Eye View of the Review of the Metropolitan Volunteer Corps in Hyde Park1801
8.438 x 10.875 in. (21.431 x 27.623 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- chalk sticks - Slender, compressed cylinders of material often made from calcium sulfate in its dihydrate form, gypsum. Most often used to write on blackboards or chalkboards in classroom contexts, but also for many other marking purposes.
- cityscapes, townscapes, and village scenes
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- Sheet Dimensions: 8.438 x 10.875 in. (21.431 x 27.623 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Related to "Richard Earlom".View current selection of records as: