Charles William Taylor
(1878 - 1960) Primary
Summer in WalesEarly 20th century to mid 20th century
6 1/8 in. x 8 1/2 in. (15.56 cm x 21.59 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1962.91
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Woodcuts
Collection: Harrington-Bishop Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- riverbanks - The land margins of rivers.
- seascapes - Creative works that depict the ocean or other large body of water where the water itself dominates the scene. When lesser bodies of water are depicted, use "landscapes (representations)." When ships, shipbuilding, or harbors are depicted, use "marines (visual works)."
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
- Image Dimensions: 6 1/8 x 8 1/2 in. (15.558 x 21.59 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Related to "Charles William Taylor".View current selection of records as: