American (Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1923 – 2015) Primary
In the Land of Oo-Bla-Dee1993
6 color lithograph mounted on gray paper
State: edition of 100, R.I. II/XX
22 1/4 x 30 1/8 in. (56.515 x 76.518 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2022.12.92
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
This object has the following keywords:
20th century, American*, color lithographs*, color lithography*, fans*, Schapiro, Miriam, 1923-2015*
- 20th century
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- color lithographs - Lithographs printed in several colors.
- color lithography - Printing by lithography using a separate stone or plate for each color.
- fans - Hand-held implements used to produce a current of air or that serve as purely decorative accessories; may be rigid or collapsible.
Schapiro, Miriam, 1923-2015
- Garver, T. H. Paul Brach ... 1969.
- Miriam Schapiro, 2004:
- Information from 678 converted Dec. 18, 2014
- New York times WWW site, viewed June 25, 2015
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Related to "Miriam Schapiro".View current selection of records as: