American (Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1923 – 2015) Primary
Frida and Me1990
9 color lithograph with color xerox, fabric, and photolithography colle
41 3/4 x 29 3/4 in. (106.045 x 75.565 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2022.12.102
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- 20th century
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- color lithographs - Lithographs printed in several colors.
- color lithography - Printing by lithography using a separate stone or plate for each color.
Schapiro, Miriam, 1923-2015
- Garver, T. H. Paul Brach ... 1969.
- Miriam Schapiro, 2004:
- Information from 678 converted Dec. 18, 2014
- New York times WWW site, viewed June 25, 2015
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Your current search criteria is: Related to "Miriam Schapiro".View current selection of records as: