- Refers to the cultures of the continent of Africa, which is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Flat boards or boardlike game accessories marked such that the progress of play can be tracked.
- Forms of competitive play, usually involving an element of strategy, especially to interfere with an opponent's play; may or may not require physical skill.
- Style and culture of the nation of Liberia, a West African state founded in 1822.
- Styles and cultures from the region comprising the westernmost area of the African continent, defined by the United Nations as including the modern nations of Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo.
- The principal tissue of trees and other plants that provides both strength and a means of conducting nutrients. Wood is one of the most versatile materials known.
Click an image to view a larger version
Click a record to view
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios: