Jacqueline Koldin Levine and Howard H. Levine Collection
|Showing 1 of 1||
11 1/4 in. x 12 3/8 in. (28.58 cm x 31.43 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- color lithographs - Lithographs printed in several colors.
- landscapes - Creative works, usually two-dimensional, depicting an outdoor scene dominated by the land, hills, fields, sky, trees, fields, rivers or other bodies of water, and other natural elements. Landscapes may include a near point of view in the foreground, but also usually depict a view into the distance. Landscapes may contain architecture or figures, but the primary focus remains the land. When an ocean, sea, or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For actual areas of land rather than depictions, use "landscapes (environments)."
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- stylization - Representation of natural forms in a simplified or exaggerated manner. More broadly, the representation of appearances, sounds, motions, shapes, speech, or gestures in accordance with conventions of a particular style rather than with observation of individual examples.
- Image Dimensions: 11 1/4 x 12 3/8 in. (28.575 x 31.433 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Jacqueline Koldin Levine and Howard H. Levine Collection" and [Object]Display Artist is "Judy Targan".View current selection of records as: