Jacqueline Koldin Levine and Howard H. Levine Collection
|Showing 1 of 1||
Belgian (1897 - 1994, Furnes, Belgium) Primary
Cinq FemmesAfter 1976
23 3/4 in. x 15 7/8 in. (60.33 cm x 40.32 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2012.27.421
Other Number(s): 765 (Donor Number)
Geography: Europe, Belgium
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Screen Prints
Collection: Levine Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- friends - Those who, through membership in voluntary associations, support causes and institutions such as museums, libraries, and charities through donations of money, volunteer work, or public expressions of support. For those who undertake primary responsibility for causes or projects, either as individuals or in groups, use "sponsors." For those who support causes as individuals or in groups but not necessarily taking primary responsibility for them, use "patrons." Do not use for the common meaning of "friends," that is, not for persons joined to one another in mutual benevolence and intimacy.
- nudes - Representations of unclothed human figures.
- oil lamps - Lamps designed to burn oil as fuel, typically with a reservoir for holding the oil and an opening from which a wick can be extended.
- screen prints - Prints made by exclusively using the process of screen printing, whether originated by hand or photographically.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- The Illuminated Night Bryn Mawr College , Nov 15, 2019 – Dec 20, 2019
- Image Dimensions: 23 3/4 x 15 7/8 in. (60.325 x 40.323 cm)
Bibliography ListThe following Bibliography exist for this object:
- "Inauguration Special," Bryn Mawr College Alumnae Bulletin (November 2014): 35.
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Jacqueline Koldin Levine and Howard H. Levine Collection" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "Belgian".View current selection of records as: