Swiss (Luzern, Switzerland, 1909 - )
23 1/2 in. x 19 1/4 in. (59.69 cm x 48.9 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- chromolithographs - Color lithographs produced commercially in the latter half of the 19th century and later.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- mythology - Genre and tradition concerning the study of a culture's body of myths, belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition in an authoritative and official fashion and through symbolic narrative, iconography, or characterization, usually through the forms and personalities of deities.
- Conversations: Selected Works from the Jacqueline Koldin Levine ’46 and Howard Levine Collection , Sep 10, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012
- Image Dimensions: 23 1/2 x 19 1/4 in. (59.69 x 48.895 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Jacqueline Koldin Levine and Howard H. Levine Collection" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "Swiss".View current selection of records as: