Roselle Hellenberg Osk
American (1884 - 1954) Primary
9 7/8 in. x 8 in. (25.08 cm x 20.32 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- drypoints - Prints made using the drypoint process, whereby a sharp needle scratches the plate creating a burr.
- families - Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation.
- sisters - Female siblings.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Temperamental! Prints in the Collection of Bryn Mawr College Bryn Mawr College , Mar 20, 2019 – Jun 2, 2019
- Making Our World Bryn Mawr College , Apr 1, 2013 – Jun 2, 2013
- Conversations: Selected Works from the Jacqueline Koldin Levine ’46 and Howard Levine Collection , Sep 10, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012
- Plate Dimensions: 9 7/8 x 8 in. (25.083 x 20.32 cm)
The following Bibliography exist for this object:
- "Archways," Bryn Mawr College Alumnae Bulletin (Novermber 2012): 6.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Jacqueline Koldin Levine and Howard H. Levine Collection".View current selection of records as: