Costa Rican (1907 - 1998)
El niño y la nube [The Boy and the Cloud]1969
19 3/4 in. x 11 7/8 in. (50.17 cm x 30.16 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- boys - Refers to male human beings from birth through adolescence.
- color wood engravings - Engravings featuring colors printed from end-grain wood blocks; they were mainly used in 1850 to 1900 for reproductive purposes and as such are often referred to as chromoxylographs.
- color woodcuts - Woodcuts that incorporate color, usually through combining a series of blocks in precise registration that have been inked with individual hues and pressed onto one support.
- Temperamental! Prints in the Collection of Bryn Mawr College Bryn Mawr College , Mar 20, 2019 – Jun 2, 2019
- Making Our World Bryn Mawr College , Apr 1, 2013 – Jun 2, 2013
- Image Dimensions: 19 3/4 x 11 7/8 in. (50.165 x 30.163 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Jacqueline Koldin Levine and Howard H. Levine Collection".View current selection of records as: