- Those who engage in the activity of dancing or who practice the art of dance, especially as a profession.
- Japanese handscrolls, containing text, artwork, or both, and are displayed horizontally.
- Nationality, periods, cultures, and styles found in Japan, either in historical times or in the present.
- People who practice the performing arts, such as such as singers, actors, dancers, acrobats, magicians, circus performers, comedians, etc. For persons who make performance art, considered a fine art and often seen in a museum, see "performance artists."
- General term for carpets, fabrics, costume, or other works made of textile materials, which are natural or synthetic fibers created by weaving, felting, knotting, twining, or otherwise processing. For works of art or high craft that employ textile as a medium, prefer "textile art (visual works)."
Click an image to view a larger version
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios: