- Weft patterning technique of weaving raised patterns on a woven textile. For the process of stitching decorative designs into cloth, leather, or paper by hand or machine, use "embroidering."
- Material comprising flowers, which are the reproductive portion of any plant in the division Magnoliophyta (Angiospermae).
- The reproductive portions of any plant in the division Angiospermae, flowering plants. As popularly used, the term "flower" especially applies when part or all of the reproductive structure is distinctive in color and form.
- Gratuitous grants or transfers of property.
- Forming by means of pressure, especially a steady, overall pressure.
Click an image to view a larger version
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios: