Stefano Della Bella
Italian (1610 - 1664) Primary
4 5/16 in. x 6 7/8 in. (10.9 cm x 17.4 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- barrels - Cylindrical containers, usually wooden, with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Italian - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Italy, or in general to cultures that have occupied the boot-shaped Italian peninsula in the Mediterranean Sea.
- seascapes and water scenes
- ships - Watercraft generally larger and more seaworthy than boats, usually propelled by sails or engines.
- Sheet Dimensions: 4 5/16 x 6 7/8 in. (10.9 x 17.4 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Old Master Era and Related Prints" and [Object]Display Artist is "Stefano Della Bella".View current selection of records as: