19 5/8 in. x 7 1/4 in. (49.85 cm x 18.42 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: HPH.1972.532
Geography: Asia, Japan
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts
Collection: Hobson Pittman Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- Asian - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- fans - Hand-held implements used to produce a current of air or that serve as purely decorative accessories; may be rigid or collapsible.
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Japanese - Nationality, periods, cultures, and styles found in Japan, either in historical times or in the present.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- The Tale of Genji: From Princesses to Pop Bryn Mawr College , Jan 25, 2017 – Mar 5, 2017
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Asian Prints" and [Object]Century is ".View current selection of records as: