- Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- Art of writing, particularly the creation of beautiful, elegant letters or flourishes by hand with a pen, either in unjoined characters or in cursive writing.
- Works composed primarily of beautiful, elegant letters or flourishes that are typically created by hand with a pen, either in unjoined characters or in cursive writing. May also refer to similar works created by computer or another means.
- Nationality, periods, cultures, and styles found in Japan, either in historical times or in the present.
- Images produced by processes that involve a photographic process (that is, employing light-sensitivity) to transfer an image, and then a separate process to produce the print, which was never itself light-sensitive.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 11 1/4 x 15 11/16 in. (28.575 x 39.846 cm)