- Persons who use movement, gesture, facial expressions, speaking, and intonation to create a fictional character for the stage, motion pictures, or television.
- Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- Discipline involving the study of dancing and movement, including performance.
- Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 14 5/8 x 19 1/8 in. (37.148 x 48.578 cm)
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template:
<ref name=BMC>cite web |url=http://triarte.brynmawr.edu/objects-1/info/163042 |title=The Actors Morita Kan'ya XI as Ôsawa Hayato, Nakayama Ichizô I as Iwabuchi Genba (R), and Ichikawa Kodanji IV as Asakura Tôgo (L) |author=Bryn Mawr College Library Special Collections |accessdate=11/30/2021 |publisher=Bryn Mawr College</ref>
Showing 27 of 370
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Asian Prints".