|Showing 1 of 1||
18 3/4 in. x 15 3/4 in. (47.63 cm x 40.01 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 99.16.32
Geography: Africa, Uganda
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Drawings
Culture/Nationality: Ugandan, East African, African
Collection: Kilbride Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- African - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Africa, which is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, and the Mediterranean Sea.
- East African - Styles and cultures of the eastern area of Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda, that together with the Horn of Africa (Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea, and Ethiopia) make up Eastern Africa.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- Ugandan - The style and culture of the central African State, Uganda.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- The Philip L. Kilbride Memorial Exhibition Bryn Mawr College , Apr 5, 2013 – Jul 25, 2014
Owner Name: Gift of Philip Kilbride, Professor of Anthropology
Place: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, US
Acquisition Method: Purchased/Collected
Ownership Start Date: Last quarter 20th century
Ownership End Date: 1999
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Portrait".View current selection of records as: