|Showing 1 of 1||
10 in. x 3 1/2 in. x 1 1/4 in. (25.4 cm x 8.89 cm x 3.18 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Asian - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- footwear - Coverings for the feet that sometimes extend above the ankle; generally made of durable materials. Distinguished from "hosiery," which is primarily leg coverings.
- Japanese - Nationality, periods, cultures, and styles found in Japan, either in historical times or in the present.
- slippers - Light footwear made for indoor wear, generally without means of fastening and made to be easily slipped on and off the foot.
- textiles - General term for carpets, fabrics, costume, or other works made of textile materials, which are natural or synthetic fibers created by weaving, felting, knotting, twining, or otherwise processing. For works of art or high craft that employ textile as a medium, prefer "textile art (visual works)."
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Slippers".View current selection of records as: