|Showing 1 of 1||
19 3/4 in. x 7 1/4 in. (50.17 cm x 18.42 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Asian - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- boats - Watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters.
- fans - Hand-held implements used to produce a current of air or that serve as purely decorative accessories; may be rigid or collapsible.
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Japanese - Nationality, periods, cultures, and styles found in Japan, either in historical times or in the present.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Japanese fan".View current selection of records as: