- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Material comprising flowers, which are the reproductive portion of any plant in the division Magnoliophyta (Angiospermae).
- The reproductive portions of any plant in the division Angiospermae, flowering plants. As popularly used, the term "flower" especially applies when part or all of the reproductive structure is distinctive in color and form.
- Area of ground or open space; usually, but not always, where flowers, shrubs, trees, vegetables, or fruits are grown and cultivated.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Use to designate roofed spaces, open along two or more sides and adjunct to a building, commonly serving either to shelter an entrance or used as living space.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Dimensions: 9 3/4 x 5 3/4 in. (247.65 x 146.05 mm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: