Vue de la Maison de Northumberland a Charing Cross de Londres
|Showing 1 of 1||
Balthasar Friedrich Leizelt
German (active ) Primary
Vue de la Maison de Northumberland a Charing Cross de LondresPublished in 1750
9 3/4 in. x 15 5/8 in. (24.77 cm x 39.69 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- cityscapes - Refers to creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities, which are large or important communities with population, status, and internal complexity greater than most towns in the region. For creative works depicting towns, use "townscapes (representations)."
- engravings - Prints on paper incorporating impressions of a reverse design created on a printing plate, usually copper, into which the design has been incised (engraved) using burins or gravers. Historically, "engravings" has sometimes been incorrectly used to refer to all prints, regardless of the specific technique. For prints made from designs engraved on a flat wooden block, use "wood cuts"; for prints made from a plate that is etched rather than engraved, use "etchings."
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- German - Refers to the cultures, periods, and styles of the modern nation of Germany, or the cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in central Europe. More broadly, it can refer to the cultures of the ancient groups of related peoples who inhabited central and northern Europe, and who spoke dialects from which the Germanic or Teutonic languages developed.
- hand coloring - Applying color by a manual process.
- Image Dimensions: 9 3/4 x 15 5/8 in. (24.765 x 39.688 cm)
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Vue de la Maison de Northumberland a Charing Cross de Londres".View current selection of records as: