|Showing 1 of 1||
American (Elberfeld, Germany, 1894 - 1966, Paris, France)
8 1/8 in. x 12 1/8 in. (20.64 cm x 30.8 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Cervidae - Members of a family of ruminants typically having solid antlers that are shed yearly.
- fawns - The young of fallow deer, from birth through its first year.
- landscapes - Creative works, usually two-dimensional, depicting an outdoor scene dominated by the land, hills, fields, sky, trees, fields, rivers or other bodies of water, and other natural elements. Landscapes may include a near point of view in the foreground, but also usually depict a view into the distance. Landscapes may contain architecture or figures, but the primary focus remains the land. When an ocean, sea, or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For actual areas of land rather than depictions, use "landscapes (environments)."
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- Image Dimensions: 8 1/8 x 12 1/8 in. (20.638 x 30.798 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Winter Evening".View current selection of records as: