Agnes From London In Front Of Stop Sign Green
|Showing 1 of 1||
American (New York, New York, 1934 - ) Primary
Agnes From London In Front Of Stop Sign Green1997
Oil on board
21 x 17 x 1.313 in. (53.34 x 43.18 x 3.334 cm)
Gift of Nora Lavori, Class of 1971, in honor of Steven Levine, Professor of History of Art, Bryn Mawr College, 1975-2018
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2017.18.1
Geography: North and Central America, United States, New York
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Paintings; Oil Paintings
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- African American - Designates the styles, culture, and heritage of Americans of African descent in North America. The styles capture the essence of the African American experience and how personal and political rebellion and triumphs over prejudice and social adversity have enriched and contributed to the music, art, and literature of American culture as a whole.
- oil paintings - Creative works in the medium of oil paint.
- portraits - Representations of real individuals that are intended to capture a known or supposed likeness, usually including the face of the person. For representations intended to be anonymous, or of fictional or mythological characters, see "figures (representations)."
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Framed Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 1.313 in. (53.34 x 43.18 x 3.334 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Agnes From London In Front Of Stop Sign Green ".View current selection of records as: