Kaempferia Galanga from Les Liliacées
|Showing 1 of 1||
Pierre Joseph Redouté
French (1759 - 1840) Primary
Kaempferia Galanga from Les Liliacées1802 - 1816
21.167 x 14 in. (53.763 x 35.56 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- botany - The scientific study of all plant life, including their structure, properties, and biochemical processes.
- engravings - Prints on paper incorporating impressions of a reverse design created on a printing plate, usually copper, into which the design has been incised (engraved) using burins or gravers. Historically, "engravings" has sometimes been incorrectly used to refer to all prints, regardless of the specific technique. For prints made from designs engraved on a flat wooden block, use "wood cuts"; for prints made from a plate that is etched rather than engraved, use "etchings."
- flower - General term for any decorative motif in the form of a flower, which is the showy reproductive part of flowering plants or angiosperms. Common examples are motifs resembling roses, tulips, lilies, or daisies.
- flower - Material comprising flowers, which are the reproductive portion of any plant in the division Magnoliophyta (Angiospermae).
- reference books - Books intended primarily for consultation rather than for consecutive reading.
- Sheet Dimensions: 21.167 x 14 in. (53.763 x 35.56 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Object is "Kaempferia Galanga from Les Liliacées".View current selection of records as: