American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Figure Relaxing on a Beach at Nightca. 1915
2 1/8 in. x 3 7/8 in. (5.4 cm x 9.84 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- beaches - Shores comprised of an accumulation of sediment, such as sand or pebbles, along the edge of a sea or lake, and formed by coastal processes such as waves and tides.
- boats - Watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters.
- crescents - Motifs consisting of a curved segment of a circle, often suggesting a crescent moon.
- night - The period between sunset and sunrise, especially the hours of darkness.
- staffs - Long sticks carried in the hand for support in walking.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
- Sheet Dimensions: 2 1/8 x 3 7/8 in. (5.398 x 9.843 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BAJQJ" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "American".View current selection of records as: