American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Man Reclining; Powder Horn over Moonca. 1931
5 1/2 in. x 8 1/2 in. (13.97 cm x 21.59 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- crescents - Motifs consisting of a curved segment of a circle, often suggesting a crescent moon.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- powder horns - Horn-shaped portable containers for carrying priming powder or gunpowder, especially those made from the horn of a cow or ox.
- rifles - Firearms having a rifled bore and designed to be fired by one person from the shoulder.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
- Sheet Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 in. (13.97 x 21.59 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BAJQJ".View current selection of records as: