American (Boston, MA, 1924 – 2019, Santa Fe, NM) Primary
Te Quiero Verde (I Love you Green)1994
7 color lithograph
State: Edition of 20
22 1/2 x 30 in. (57.15 x 76.2 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2022.12.93
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
20th century, American*, boats*, color lithographs*, color lithography*, green*, Stevens, May*, writing*
- 20th century
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- boats - Watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters.
- color lithographs - Lithographs printed in several colors.
- color lithography - Printing by lithography using a separate stone or plate for each color.
- green - Hue name for the color representing that portion of the spectrum that is intermediate between blue and yellow, with wavelengths between 520 and 570 nanometers. The term may refer to any of this group of colors that vary in lightness and saturation. An example of green color in nature is that of growing grass. It is a secondary pigment color (made by combining yellow and blue) and one of the three additive primary colors.
- May Stevens, c1984:
- Her Rosa, Alice, 1988:
- National Museum of Women in the Arts website, Apr. 23, 2013
- New York times, viewed online Feb. 2, 2020:
- writing - Forming or producing letters to record the ideas which characters and words express or to communicate the ideas by visible signs.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BAOCK".View current selection of records as: