Skip to Content
☰ Open Filter >>
Kitchen Ware Rim and Handle Sherd
Late Bronze Age
2000 BCE - 1200 BCE
2 11/16 x 1 15/16 x 1 in. (6.8 x 4.9 x 2.5 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
B 157 (Site No.)
Asia, Turkey, Tarsus
Unclassifiable Artifacts; Artifact Remnants; Sherds
Find Spot: Gözlükule, Tarsus, Turkey, south edge above Kab walll; Date: 1938; Meters: 14.60
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
This object has the following keywords:
- Refers to the culture and styles that developed in antiquity in the geographical area of modern Turkey.
- Those portions of, or attachments to, objects that are designed to be grasped by the hand.
- Equipment, containers, utensils, dishes, cookware, cutlery, and other items for kitchen use, excluding appliances.
Late Iron Age
- Refers to a phase of Iron Age culture noted for particular technological and social developments, including the tempering of iron implements.
- Fragments of a ceramic or glass vessel from just below the rim.
Click an image to view a larger version
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BATTY" and [Object]Period/Era/Dynasty is "Late Bronze Age".
View current selection of records as: