|Showing 1 of 1||
Pipe BowlBefore 1882
1 in. (stem) x 1 15/16 in. (bowl) x 13/16 in. (diameter) (2.5 cm x 5 cm x 2 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- African - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Africa, which is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, and the Mediterranean Sea.
- pipes - Devices consisting of a tube with a bowl at one end and a mouthpiece at the other; used for smoking tobacco, opium, and other substances.
- South African - Style and culture of the people of South Africa.
- Honoring the Past, Inspiring the Future: Black History Month at Bryn Mawr College Bryn Mawr College , Feb 15, 2013 – Mar 29, 2013
- African Art in the Greater Philadelphia Area The Community College of Philadelphia with a Grant from the William Penn Foundation , Nov 12, 1999 – Dec 17, 1999
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BAULV" and [Object]Century is "19th century".View current selection of records as: